Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tag

Kate has tagged me! Thank you Kate! Have Fun

Two names you go by:
1. Hannah
2. Han

Two Things you are wearing right now:
1. Shirt
2. Pajama Bottoms


Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Hang out with my Friends and Family
2. Go Shopping


Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Another Puppy

2. A new cell Phone

Two favorite pets you have had:
1. A Jack Russel her name is Tipper

2. A Cat his name is Muffin

Two people who will fill this out :
1. Kaitlen

2. Kimi

Two things you did last night
1. Talked on the phone

2. An Played with Tipper

Two things you ate today.
1. Chicken Legs

2. Chips

Two people you've talked to today:
1. My Family
2. My Mamaw and Papaw


Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. School
2. And Church

Two longest car rides you've been on:
1. I have been on to may
2. I don't know what one is the longest lol



I tag: Kailten and Kimi

No comments:

Followers