Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tag!

I have been tagged! The rules are you have to post 25 random things about yourself! And you have to tag at least 3 people! Have fun!
1. I have really big blue eyes!
2. I just got a room make over!
3. I have a pink cell phone!
4. My bithday is March 27th!
5. My best friend is Kaitlen!
6. I love to go shopping!
7. I love to swim!
8. My favorite hair style is Straight!
9. I am getting my hair high lighted for my birthday!
10. One of my favorite stores are Aeropostal!
11. My other favorite store is Hollister!
12. I like to sing!
13. I am turning 13! Haha!
14. I really really want a 4 weeler!
15. I am going to the Beach this year with my Family! Yay!
16. I text alot!
17. I am a size 3 in pants lol!
18. I love old navy flip flops!
19. One of my favorite tv shows are I Love Lucy!
20. One of my favorite sports is Basket Ball!
21. I love to drawl!
22. I love aanimals!
23. I am getting my braces off on April 8th 2009!
24. I love my Family!
25. Kaitlen is my bestest best friend and I don't know what I would do with out her!
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers!
I tag..........................
&
&
&
Anybody who wants to do this tagg!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks cute. love the pics of ou and lydia. how are you? anamda is doing a demo too, should be getting startred soon. the waiting will all be over soon, it is very close to time to get te CD out so ya'll can go buy one!

-Kimi :0)

katelyn said...

HEY!!
I did the tag at my tag blog.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/katesblog95
TTFN!!

katelyn said...

hey!
i just tagged you at my tag blog!

katelyn said...

HEY!
I can't wait to read your answers!!!!
Love ya!

Followers