Wednesday, March 18, 2009

FRIEND TAG!


Kate has tagged my THE FRIEND TAG! Have fun!

Your oldest friend is how old/who is it: I don't really have friends that are older than me lol!
Your youngest friend: Kaitlen 12 ( She is like only a few months younger than me )
The friend that you've had FOREVER: Kaitlen!
The friend that you always seem to be talking to: Kaitlen!
The friend that never seems to get on their email: Kate lol!
The friend that is always on their email: Kimberly!
The friend that is much taller than you: I am taller than all my friends lol!
The friend that is shorter: Kaitlen but she is almost the same size as me!

The friend that will always reply to your emails no matter what: Kaitlen!
The friend that is verrrryyy crazy: Kaitlen :)
The friend that is serious: I don't have any really! Hahaha!
The friend that you don't see them for a year but you two can pick up like you were never apart: IDK
The friend that you knew when you were little, and were shocked to see them again: Nicole!
The friend that can make anything: Kate!
The friend that needs to call you: IDK
The friend that seems to have the most friends: Um IDK again lol!
The friend that will reply to this email first: I'm not sending it
The friend that is so creative: Kate!
The friend that you haven't seen in a while: I see my friend alot!

The friend that you have a lot of inside jokes with: Kaitlen!
The friend that you would like to trade places with: IDk
Your newest friend: Um IDK! I can't rember!
The friend that you see the most: KAitlen :D
The friend that is SO funny: Kaitlen and Kimberly!
The friend that hugs you the most: Um I guess Kaitlen!
The friend that has your same style: Kaitlen!
The friend that doesn't have your style: HMMMMMMMMMMM I guess Kimberly!
The next friend that you will see: I guess Kaitlen!

When will you see that friend: At my bithday party!
The friend that lives the closest to you: I don't really know!
The friend that will probably not do this tag: lol, I hope everyone will!
Your best blogging friend: Kate or Kimberly!
Who will you tag: I tag Kimberly and Kaitlen! An anyone else who wants to do it!

I hope you had fun reading my answers! This tag was so much fun!
Well I got to go!
Bye Bye!

4 comments:

katelyn said...

AWWW THANKS!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah! I am going to be 14 tomorrow!!!! oh my gosh!!! I am sooo excited! what is your favorite Tay Swift song?

Anonymous said...

P.S. mine are Picture to burn and Teardrops on my guitar.

Monica said...

I really enjoyed reading that. I might even copy and paste and try it for myself!

Followers