Sunday, March 29, 2009

Friendship!

♥ THIS IS ALL ABOUT FRIENDSHIP AND IT'S FUN!!! DO IT! :) ♥
My best friend Kaitlen made this one!!!
1. What friend have you had the most laughs with? Kaitlen definitely!
2. What friend have you gotten in trouble with most? Kaitlen HAHA!
3. What friend knows all your secrets no one else does? Kaitlen!
4. What friend will you keep for your whole life and NEVER lose? Kaitlen I don't know what I would do with out her!
5. What friend do you most want to be like? Um well me and Kaitlen are alike so IDK!
6. What friend do you trust the most? Kaitlen all the way!
7. What friend do you talk to the most? Kaitlen! She is Awsome!
8. What friend do you text even when you're sitting right beside them? Kaitlen lol!
9. What friend has never left you and never will? KAITLEN :)
10. WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND? Kaitlen definitly she is awsome!!!
11. What friend comes to your house the most often? Kaitlen!
12. What friend have exchanged clothes with? Kaitlen!
13. Have you ever gotten really mad at your BFF? No I have never been mad at her!
14. Do you like your best friends pets? Oh yea definity!
15. Are you true to your best friend? Yea I think so! I try to be!
I tag.................
♥ Kaitlen my BEST FRIEND!!!! ♥

2 comments:

katelyn said...

How was your birthday????

katelyn said...

I tagged you!!

Followers