Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tag!

Hey everyone!!! Sorry I have not updated in a while!!! I lost my password!!! But anyways this is my 45th post!!! :)


Tag: 65 questions you've probably never been asked!


1. First thing you wash in the shower? My Hair!

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? White!

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Huh...

4. Do you plan outfits? Just around the house really!

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Hyper!

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? A book!

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? It was to weird!

8. Did you meet anybody new today? No one today!

9. What are you craving right now? The beach!!!

10. Do you floss? Duh Yeah! Lol!

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Salad! Hehe!

12. Are you emotional? Sometimes!

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No lol thats weird!

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both I guess!!!

15. Do you like your hair? Yes :)

16. Do you like yourself? Yes very much lol!!!

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Sure why not!

18. What are you listening to right now? People taking!

19. Are your parents strict? No they are just perfect!!! :)
20. Would you go sky diving? Yes that would be awsome!
21. Do you like cottage cheese? No not really!
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes!
23. Do you rent movies often? Sometimes!
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? My phnoe :) Hahah.
25. How many countries have you visited? To many to count!!! Wow.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes I do it to my sister all the time!
27. Ever been on a train? Yeah
28. Brown or white eggs? Um Idk I guess both!
29.Do you have a cell-phone? Yep! :)
30. Do you use chap stick? Yes! I mostly use lip gloss!
31. Do you own a gun? No my Dad has one! But I want a Bebe gun! :)
32. Can you use chop sticks? No!
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My family!
34. Are you too forgiving? Idk maybe!?!
35. Ever been in love? Oh yea!!! ♥♥♥
36. What is your best friend(s)? Kaitlen!!!!!
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes!
38. Last time you cried? Its been a while! I can't even remember!
39. What was the last question you asked? Um I have no clue!
40. Favorite time of year? Summer!!! :)
41. Do you have any tattoos? No way!
42. Are you sarcastic? Sometimes I guess!
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Um IDK!
44. Ever walked into a wall? Yeah!!! Hahaha!
45. Favorite color? Pink lime green orange!
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yeah!
47. Is your hair curly? Depends really!!!
48. What was the last CD you got? Um IDK!
49. Do looks matter? YES :)
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Yes I guess!
51. Is your phone bill sky high? No!
52. Do you like your life right now? Yes :) :) :)
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No!
54. Can you handle the truth? Yeah!!
55. Do you have good vision? Yeah!
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yes! Grrr Lol! Jk!
57. How often do you talk on the phone? I love talking on the phone!!!
58. The last person you held hands with? Hmmm do I have to tell!?! Lol jk!
59. What are you wearing? Pj's!
60.What is your favorite animals? Dogs Dolphins and Horses!
61. Where was your default picture taken at? What???
62. Can you hula hoop? Yes!
63. Do you have a job? No I am to little for a job!!!
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? A purse!
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes lol!
I hope you had fun reading my anwsers!!! :)
I tag...... Everyone :)
~Have a great day~

5 comments:

Elizabeth J. said...

Fun post!=^)

I'm new to your blog, feel free to drop by my blog. I am homeschooled as well.

Abigail said...

Come see pictures of Autumn's wedding at my blog!

Abigail said...

How are u? I'm doing really great! Just thought I'd leave a comment... :D

John Lewis said...

Hi Hannah it's Nathan

Katrina said...

Hey how have you been ?

Followers