Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tag!

Hey everyone! I hope yall have had a great weekend! Well here is another tag! Here we go! Have fun!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. It just shows a picture lol!

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach? A wall!

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Um I love Lucy I think!

4. Without looking, guess what time it is. Hmmm 10:37

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 10:37 I was right!

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Are house phone! Haha!

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? It was 10:00 I was taking out Tipper!

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? My cell phone!

9. What are you wearing? A t shirt and pajamas bottoms!

10. Did you dream last night? I did not dream anything last night!

11. When did you last laugh? I am laughing now!

12. What are on the walls of the room you are in? A picture!


13. Seen anything weird lately? No not really!

14. What do you think of this quiz? Cool!

15. What is the last film you saw? I can't remember!

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? I don't know lol every thing!

17. Tell me something about you that few know about. Um i don't have any thing nobody knows about really!

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Oh... I dont really know

19. Do you like to dance? I do it sometimes being crazy with my friends!

20. George Bush: Was the last president!

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? I have no clue! Lol!

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? I have no idea! Lol!

23. Would you ever consider living abroad? No!

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? Thats hard! Hmm I have no clue!
I will post pictures of my Birthday part really soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really cool. post a picture soon. Congratulations!

-Kimi :0)

Anonymous said...

This is a random question but, do you like the roup "PureNRG"?

katelyn said...

You got your braces off?!!?! OH I can't wait to see!!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

I like that song too. My fav is "Here we go again". who is your favorite Jordan, Carolyne or Caroline? mine is Jordan.

Anonymous said...

YES! I LLLLOOOOOVVVVEEEE PureNRG! they are the best band ever! I think they are better than JB. Lyllie si doing GrEaT! I just posted Part 1 of the series! go read it! bye!

Anonymous said...

I just posted the second part!

katelyn said...

Hi Hannah!!
How are ya?? I haven't heard from you in a while!! I am SO ready to see a picture of you without braces!!!!!!!!!

<3

Anonymous said...

Go see all my new posts on both my blogs!!! you're gonna freak!!!!!

Followers