Friday, February 27, 2009

Meme!

One Word Meme! The rules are you have to tagg at least 2 people!


1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket!
2. Where is your significant other? None!
3. Your hair color? Light Brown!
4. Your mother? Sitting!
5. Your father? Talking!
6. Your favorite thing? Friends
7. Your dream last night? None!
8. Your dream/goal? IDK!
9. The room your in? Hallway
10. Your hobby? Anything
11. Your fear? Clowns!
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? England!
13. Where were you last night? Bed!
14. What your not? Mad!
15. One of your wish list items? Tabernacle!!!
16. Where you grew up? Ireland!
17. The last thing you did? Talked!
18. What are you wearing? PJ's!
19. Your T.V.? Off!
20. Your pet? Playing!
21. Your computer? Dell!
22. Your mood? Normal!
23. Missing someone? Yea!
24. Your car? None!
25. Something your not wearing? Shoes!
26. Favorite store? Hollister!
27. Your summer? Awesome!
28. Love someone? Yes!
29. Your favorite color? Orange!
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Umm
32. Who you want to tag? Everyone

I hope you had fun reading my answers!
I tagg.......
&

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who are you missing? I went to the concert today and posted about how god it was go check it out. I also added alot of new pics from today. bye

Anonymous said...

P.S it was GOOD not GOD LOL sorry typing error LOL

katelyn said...

I thought Aeropostale was your fave store! lol

Anonymous said...

Umm, about a week or so. Have to work everything out with the producer. I will let you know when it is done. call me soon. bye

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, come look at my last two post. especially themost recent one.

Followers