Sunday, November 23, 2008

fun tag...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
  1. Sister
  2. Daughter
  3. Christian
  4. Trying to be good LOL Just kidding

Four movies I could watch over and over
  1. Snow buddies
  2. Any Christmas movie
  3. Well I like all movies really!
  4. IDK

Four Places I have lived
  1. N Ireland ( I have lived A lot of places in Ireland)
  2. U.S.A.

Four things I like to do.
  1. Play with my Dog and Cat
  2. Blog
  3. Journal
  4. Hang out with my Family and friends

Four places I have been on vacation
  1. Scottland
  2. New York
  3. Differnt places in the U.S.A
  4. And differnt places in Ireland

Four websites I visit daily

  1. Yahoo email to check my emails
  2. My blog
  3. Kates Blog
  4. And differnt web-sites


Four of my favorite foods
  1. Pizza
  2. Chicken paddies
  3. Chicken nuggets
  4. All kind of candys

Four places I would like to be right now
  1. The mall lol
  2. Swimming at a pool
  3. At my Mamaws house eating lol
  4. Disney World

1 comment:

katelyn said...

Hey!
That was really cool. I liked reading your answers!!! :-)
Love ya!
Kate

Followers